(1) The heat treatment after film formation is effective for alleviating the internal stress of the film and reducing the coercive force, and the magnetostriction can be remarkably increased. At this time, when the heat treatment temperature is 300, magnetostriction of 70210-6 can be obtained.
(2) Since the sputtered film has a small specific magnetic permeability, it is difficult to obtain a high sensitivity by fabricating the sensor. It is considered that it is possible to adopt a closed magnetic circuit structure and adjust the thickness of the giant magnetostrictive film to increase the magnetic permeability. High sensitivity sensor.
(1) Adding trace B to the four spring steels studied is the most effective for improving pitting resistance. Adding Si, Ni, Cr, Cu, Co and Sb is beneficial to improve the low alloy spring steel. Pitting resistance, on the other hand, Mo and P reduce the pitting resistance of spring steel
(2) According to the heavy regression analysis of the influence of alloying elements on the pitting corrosion resistance of low alloy spring steel, the quantitative alloy design policy of high pitting resistant spring 1 steel can be obtained.
(3) In order to improve the pitting resistance of low alloy spring steel for automobiles, it is effective to add a small amount of Ni, Cr, Co, Cu, Sb and trace B to the steel. Magnetorheological fluid MRF magnetorheological fluid (Magnetorheological Fluid, MRF for short) is a fluid that disperses magnetic particles in a liquid and is subjected to an external magnetic field to cause an increase in viscosity. This is because the magnetic particles are polarized under the action of an external magnetic field to form interlocking clusters in the liquid, whereas if the external magnetic field is removed, the magnetic particle clusters are disintegrated and returned to the original state.
Reinforcing bar,or Deformed Steel Rebar, is a common steel bar that is hot rolled and is used widely in the construction industry, especially for concrete reinforcement. Steel rebar is most commonly used as a tension devise to reinforce concrete and other masonry structures to help hold the concrete in a compressed state. Concrete is a material that is very strong in compression, but virtually without strength in tension.
To compensate for this imbalance in a concrete slab's behavior, reinforcement bar is cast into it to carry the tensile loads. Common steel or concrete reinforcement bar is supplied with heavy ridges to assist in binding the reinforcement to the concrete mechanically - this is commonly referred to as deformed rebar. Deformed Steel Rebar is used to be called Screw thread steel.
Steel Rebar is a steel bar or mesh of steel wires used as a tension device in reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry structures to strengthen and hold the concrete in compression. Concrete is strong under compression, but has weak tensile strength. Rebar significantly increases the tensile strength of the structure. Rebar's surface is often patterned to form a better bond with the concrete.
Construction project ,bridge and building etc.
If you have any questions, please contact with us directly.
Our company is solemnly committed to the majority of customers: reasonable price, short production cycle, considerate service. We look forward to cooperating with you.
Deformed Steel Rebar
Deformed Steel Rebar,Deformed Steel Bar,Deformed Steel Bar For Construction,Deformed Steel Bars
Shandong Vantage International Trade Co., Ltd. , http://www.sdvantage.com