The motor is an electromagnetic-mechanical energy conversion device. In order to study the mechanism of energy conversion in a rotating electrical machine, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of the magnetic field distribution in the motor (especially the air gap magnetic field and the magnetic field distribution in the groove). The operating performance of the motor depends on the parameters and losses of the motor. In order to accurately calculate the geomagnetic path, parameters, losses, and electromagnetic forces of the motor, it is necessary to know the electromagnetic field distribution in the air gap, the core, the groove, the winding end, and some structural components. Therefore, studying the electromagnetic field in the motor is very important for the development of the motor. The electromagnetic fields in the rotating electric machine mainly have the following types: 1. air gap magnetic field; 2. magnetic field in the iron core; 3. magnetic field at the end of the winding; 4. leakage magnetic field in the slot and the interpole leakage magnetic field of the salient pole motor main pole; 5. Electromagnetic fields in a solid rotor. In addition, the eddy current and skin effect in the rotor and conductor of the AC motor are also important.
4. Thermal analysis and fluid analysis based on COSMOSFloWorks The normal operation of the motor requires appropriate temperature conditions. Due to environmental conditions and the heat and heat dissipation of the motor itself, the local temperature of the motor may be too high, affecting the working efficiency of the motor. Thermal design is therefore an aspect of electrical design considerations. Through CAE thermal analysis, the eddy current generated in the rotor or conductor can be accurately calculated, and induction heating and Joule heat can be obtained. By reading the Joule heat in the electromagnetic analysis into the thermal analysis of CAE, and considering the heat transfer conditions such as convection, conduction and radiation, the temperature distribution of the motor under various working conditions can be quantitatively obtained. And provide a reference for the thermal optimization design of the motor.
Seamless integration of design and analysis is achieved with COSMOSFloWorks. Collaborative design and shared geometric models under the same interface, structural design engineers can quickly and comprehensively analyze the contradiction between the system's heat dissipation and electromagnetic compatibility, and draw a design that meets the requirements of both.
5. Coupling field analysis COSMOS software has excellent coupling analysis function, which can be considered in combination with electromagnetic, structural and thermal design, and optimized on this basis. The Joule heat is obtained by electromagnetic analysis, and then it can be added to the thermal analysis to obtain the temperature distribution of the structure, and the force moment obtained by the electromagnetic analysis can also be transmitted to the structural static or dynamic analysis to determine the static and dynamic characteristics of the structure. In addition, electro-thermal coupling, that is, Joule heat caused by steady-state current, can also be performed. Noise problems caused by structural vibration (belonging to fluid-structure coupling analysis), field-circuit coupling analysis, and so on. Provide a comprehensive solution for the various requirements of product design.
Second, the breakthrough point of the construction of virtual design system Enterprise information construction is a historical process that accompany the growth of the enterprise. It can not be built overnight. It should be constructed in stages according to the principle of â€œintegrated planning and step-by-step implementationâ€. 3D CAD software is the basis of design reuse, engineering analysis (CAE) and CNC machining (CAM). It should be based on the popularity of SolidWorks software for the following reasons:
(1) From the perspective of product design, 3D CAD can easily express the engineer's design intent, thereby improving design efficiency;
The parameterization technology of 3D CAD can improve the reuse of design results;
The communication between design colleagues is more smooth;
Virtual prototyping provides a powerful tool for innovative design;
Virtual prototypes eliminate design errors.
(2) From the perspective of product analysis, product modeling accounts for about 60% of the workload of finite element analysis, and 3D CAD can provide the required product model for finite element analysis;
3D CAD provides a product model for product motion simulation.
(3) The product model built with 3D CAD software from the manufacturing point of view can directly input the processing code of the CNC machine tool by inputting CAM software;
3D CAD software can automatically design injection molds and die-casting molds based on product models;
Sheet metal parts designed with 3D CAD software can directly unload the blank drawing.
The implementation of 3D CAD software is a systematic project. Changsha Kasida Company has created a set of implementation philosophy for applying 3D CAD software to product design. Based on this philosophy, it has established an information construction strategy for cultivating strategic partners. Work on the issues to be solved by the company, work with Changsha Kasida Company, propose solutions and put them into practice. Specific implementation strategies include:
(1) The key to the success of training informatization applications is people, not software. Strengthening training is a guarantee of success. In combination with the actual situation, the main trainings are:
SolidWorks Elementary Training SolidWorks Advanced Training SolidWorks Training for Enterprise Product Features (2) Learning to use Changsha Kasida has created a new model for applying 3D CAD software to product design - product parametric design navigation. With reference to this model, combined with the products being developed, the application of 3D CAD and product development can be combined to achieve the popularization of 3D CAD software in a short period of time.
(3) The application of project cooperation finite element analysis is difficult. Several urgently needed projects should be identified, such as structural analysis, thermal analysis and fluid analysis of the motor, and cooperate with universities or professional analytical service companies to complete project analysis. In the cooperation, it is necessary to participate in the participation of both parties, focusing on training the company's own analysis team.
Through scientific implementation means, enterprises have popularized the application of 3D CAD software in a short period of time.
Previous page next page
Insulation Padlock,Nylon Hasp Lockout,Slim Shackle Padlocks
Hi-Stay Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.szprotection.com