The terminal tension tester is specially designed for detecting the pull-off force of various wire harness terminals. It can be equipped with a digital display, a dial push-pull force gauge and a special fixture. The instrument has a small device, accurate operation, high measurement accuracy, easy installation of test pieces, and simple operation. Such characteristics, is the ideal equipment for harness manufacturers to ensure product quality. Then the next Xiaobian came to talk about how to use and maintain the terminal tension tester.
Terminal tension tester general test operation process:
1. Place the wire portion of one end of each wire harness terminal into the jaw of the left jig, and rotate the handle to clamp the wire portion (the wire harness terminal has been pressed).
2. Place the other end of the wire harness terminal into the jaws of the right jig. Rotate the handle to keep the end of the wire harness terminal stuck in the middle.
3. Using the M4 Allen key, align the center of the left fixture with the center of the right fixture.
4. If you use the HF series (digital explicit push-pull gauge) push-pull timing, turn on the power until the LCD display shows zero.
5. If installing push-pull timing of NK series (point-type push-pull force meter), press the switch button to return the finger to zero position.
6. Rotate the handle of the fuselage so that the left clamp moves to the left and the right clamp can hold the terminals.
Daily maintenance and maintenance of terminal tension tester:
1, Do not overload, the rated load of this instrument is 500N.
2, pay attention to the daily maintenance work, keep the various parts of the instrument clean.
3, when the machine fails, please contact the factory or sales point (do not disassemble, repair).
Product recommendation: high and low temperature pull machine single column pull machine terminal pull machine metal pull machine universal pull machine spring pull machine button pull machine motor torque meter scaffold fastener torque wrench digital pressure tester wire tension tester
Nickel And Nickel Alloys
Nickel is a versatile, highly corrosion resistant element that will alloy with most metals. Due to its corrosion resistance, nickel is used to maintain product purity in the processing of foods and synthetic fibers. It is highly resistant to various reducing chemicals and is unexcelled in resistance to caustic alkalies. In addition, nickel has good thermal, electrical and magnetostrictive properties. Relatively high thermal conductivity of this metal has lead to its frequent use for heat exchangers
Commercially pure or low-alloy nickel may contain very small amounts of alloying elements to absolutely none. By contrast nickel alloys contain significant amounts of added elements. Nickel and nickel alloys are both non-ferrous metals that are useful in a range of applications, most of which involve corrosion resistance and/or heat resistance.
Nickel Alloy alternatives to trademark [brand" names.
Alloy C276 alternative to Hastelloy C-276 and Hastelloy C
Alloy B-2 alternative to Hastelloy B-2
Alloy C-22 alternative to Hastelloy C-22
Alloy X alternative to Hastelloy X and Inconel HX
Alloy 20 alternative to Carpenter 20 and Incoloy 20
Alloy718 alternative to Inconel 718
Alloy 800 alternative to Incoloy 800
Alloy 800H/HT alternative to Incoloy 800H/HT
Alloy 400 alternative to Monel 400
Alloy K-500 alternative to Monel K-500
Alloy 625 alternative to Inconel 625
Alloy 600 alternative to Inconel 600
Alloy 601 alternative to Inconel 601
Nickel Alloy Boiler Tube
Nickel Alloy Boiler Tube,Nickel Alloy Seamless Tube,Astm Nickel Alloy Boiler Tube
YUHONG GROUP CO.,LIMITED , https://www.alloypipeline.com