1. Protective wire (PE) must be yellow and green
2. The center line (N) and middle line (M) of the power circuit must be light blue
3. AC or DC power circuit should be black
4. AC control circuit is red
5. DC control circuit adopts blue
6. The wire used as the interlock of the control circuit should be orange or yellow if it is connected to the external control circuit and when the power switch is disconnected and still energized.
7. The circuit connected to the protective wire is white
Item name: Ferric oxalate pentahydrate
Search number: [CAS 2944-66-3]
Molecular formula: Fe2 (C2O4) 5H2O
Molecular weight: 465.82
Properties: light yellow green crystal or powder; soluble in water and acid; insoluble in alcohol; thermal decomposition to 100 degrees.
Use: used as catalyst, analytical reagent and photographic
Iron Oxalate,Ferric Oxide For Iron,Iron Oxide Ferric Red,For Oxide Hydrates Iron
Xi'An Lanzhiguang Fine Material CO.Ltd , http://www.lanzhiguangchem.com